Our Mission

With over 20 years experience, our office is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services. We provide timely personal service and treat each client’s concerns as if it were our own. We provide legal representation that is both practical and zealous in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.

Divorce and Family Law


If there has been a material change in either parties' circumstances or in the circumstances of your child since a Judgment was entered by the Court, a Complaint for Modification may be filed to address the changes that have taken place. Sometimes the parties agree that a significant change has taken place which warrants a change in a Court Order. Sometimes they don't. Many factors need to be considered before the Court will modify a prior Judgment. Modifications can be filed to address issues such as spousal support, child support, child custody and visitation. Sometimes there is a need to readdress (or address for the first time) such issues as college expenses for children. It is a good idea to consult with an experienced family law Attorney who can assess your situation and provide realistic advice when considering whether to pursue a Complaint for Modification. Over the last 25 years, Attorney Greenberg has successfully assisted many clients in getting the results they want when a change is needed.